- Before you buy air conditioner, it’s good you know the size of (PK) AC. You also need to know the size of the room to be adjusted to the size of the AC PK. previously discussed PK calculations in AC, you can see the details on the link. If the size of the PK is too bigger than the size of the room then the air conditioner will feel too cold. Conversely, if the PK is too small than the size of the room then the air conditioner will feel a little cold and the engine will work hard to cool the room. Therefore you should know the appropriate PK size for your room.
- If turn on the air conditioner try to keep the room closed tightly. This is intended to keep the air conditioner from working too hard to cool the room and the room is cool.
- If you want to travel you should turn off the air conditioner. Besides you save energy, you also save money spending.
- Use the timer feature when turning the AC on as needed. AC should be switched on for at least 5 hours and after that break cool the engine. Therefore, during the use of air conditioning use the timer feature for the AC engine can be maintained properly.
- Should not be too often set the AC temperature to below 22 degrees Celsius. Too often set the air conditioner temperature below 22 degrees Celcius will make the engine AC fast heat. In addition, the temperature of 22 degrees is the right room temperature for the climate of Indonesia.
In addition to knowing how to care for the use of air conditioning, you should also be aware of the proper use of needs. If your ac has broken you can contact us at via this link http://www.excelaircon.com.au/
Remember always to save energy yes